Our Workplace Outreach Worker will come to your workplace to provide:
• On-site support on a rotational basis
• Mental health education and support
• Small group presentations and workshops
• Individual consultation and community referrals
• One-on-one conﬁdential supportive counselling
This program is provided at no cost to the workplace thanks to the generosity of our donors: the Lisa & Brian Schwab Foundation, LiUNA! 625, Windsor-Essex Community Foundation, and The Barry & Stephanie Zekelman Foundation.
To learn more about this program, contact Kim Willis, Director, Communications & Mental Health Promotion at 519-255-9940 x161 or email@example.com